2/21 HAT Tournament – Cancelled

 In LHPSSA News

Gentlemen,

Unfortunately it looks like the weather is not going to cooperate for us this time. The forecast is for 20 to 30 knot winds and seas from 4 to 6 feet with occasional eight footers. Therefore, we are canceling the tournament. We will look into rescheduling.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Mark

Start typing and press Enter to search