11/29 HAT Tournament Update

 In LHPSSA News

Gentlemen,

All of the captains are still planning to fish tomorrow so the tournament is on. The weather forecast is for 15-20 knot winds from the NE and 2-4ft seas with some 6 footers nearshore and 4-6ft with some 8s offshore. I know not everyone finds that comfortable. All the captains agree that if anyone does not want to go out, they can cancel free of charge (you don’t owe your share of the expenses). If you want to cancel, let your captain know as soon as you can.

FYI – Greenberg already has 3 sails and some dolphin this morning just in case you need some incentive.

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.

Mark

Start typing and press Enter to search